Service “opening an account in the Bulgarian bank” usually is used for getting statement of account about finances from Bulgarian bank for retired people because they always need a paper on the availability of funds in the account in Bulgarian bank.
How looks the process on practice?
In order to open bank account and get from the bank document, that certificates that the owner of “D” visa has enough finances on the account, you have to comply with the following algorithm:
- You make a power of attorney to open an account. You can make this power of attorney as at the Russian notary as at the notary in the Bulgarian consular agency. Forms of documents, of course, are different. We send samples.
- You send us the power of attorney that is ready. If the power of attorney is made at the Russian notary, then will be required it’s translation and legalization here (look p.7.3 in section – prices)
- We open an account for you and send you all the information about the account.
- You send there the required sum for the consular agency.
- We take the statement of account (extract) and send it to you.
Note – the power of attorney contains rights only for account opening and for getting account statements from the account.
Note – the power of attorney need apostil (but not actually for some countries).